The Scorpion II MASH Trailer Attenuator
The Scorpion II TL-3 Trailer Attenuator is the world's first MASH Tested, Passed, and Eligible Trailer Attenuator. The Scorpion II Trailer Attenuator attaches to a truck and requires little to no modification of the host vehicle.
|Product Name||The Scorpion II MASH Trailer Attenuator|
- • Dimensions: 17' 10"(L) X 8'(W) X 3'(H)
- • Weight: 1,925 lbs.
- • The first and only Trailer Attenuator eligible for MASH, TL-3
- • Infinite weight tested – Scorpion II® Trailer can be used on heavy host vehicles (min. 12,000 lbs.), with no upper weight limit
- • Scorpion II® remained attached to the host vehicle and pintle hook during all impact testing
- • Telescoping Anti-Rotational System (TARS) minimizes rotation during angled impacts, preventing separation from host vehicle
- • No additional hardware required for connection to host vehicle
- • Modular Design – When impacted, the Scorpion II crushes in progressive stages
- • LED lights standard on all Scorpion II® Trailer Attenuators
No media details to display for this product.