Scorpion II Metro TL-2 Plus TMA
The Scorpion II Metro TMA is tested, passed and eligible for MASH TL-2 Plus (80 kph / 50 mph). This TMA can be used on support vehicles with a minimum actual/curb weight of 7,500 lbs. (3,402 kg) with no upper weight limit. Lighting consists of LED brake, directional, signal and running lights for enhancement of advanced warning to drivers.
|Product Name||Scorpion II Metro TL-2 Plus TMA|
- • Only MASH TL-2 Plus TMA tested and passed at 80 kph (50 mph)
- • Overall dimensions of 8'x8'x2'
- • Ground clearance of 12" ± 1" when deployed in the horizontal operating position
- • Consists of two (2) main components: Cartridge and Backup/Diaphragm Frames
- • Can be vertically lifted in a single 90° fold position
- • Supports vehicle bed with a stored height of less than 10' with the low pivot mounting option or 11.2' with high pivot option
- • Curved Aluminum Tube Frame protections against nuisance impacts and redirects capacity along the entire length of the TMA
- • When impacted the Scorpion II Metro crushes in progressive stages, which results in lower repair costs and easy parts replacement