Reboundable Yield for Pedestrian Sign
The Reboundable Yield for Pedestrian Sign provides conspicuity at crosswalks in accordance with the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Canada (MUTCDC). The device alerts motorists to local laws concerning yielding to, or stopping for pedestrians in crosswalks. The effectiveness of this unit has been repeatedly supported by independent testing to demonstrate distinct changes in motorist behaviour and accident incidence following installation.
|Product Name||Reboundable Yield for Pedestrian Sign|
- • Posts and panels are constructed from flexible plastic resistant to ultraviolet light, ozone, and hydrocarbons
- • Unit is assembled with a reactive anti-twist spring assembly that allows the sign to rebound upon vehicle impact, greatly reducing sign damage
- • Sign dimensions: 47"(L)X12"(W)
- • Sign weighs approx. 8 lbs
- • IRS Fixed Base sold separately